Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Current Location: Our winter studio apartment in Tucson, AZ
Currently Listening To: Quick Mix on Pandora, "Too Long/ Steam Machine (Live)" Daft Punk

So, the Tucson Fossil, Gem, and Mineral Show officially ended Sunday and man are we tired. Not only was it ending but my dad, George, came into town to see us. He's actually the one that suggested that we start a blog. At lunch before we brought him to the airport he kept saying, "There's so many people out there that have interests in paleo work, but theres no one to really connect with." I suppose thats what I'm trying to do. Get ourselves out there and open up about our company. What we do isn't easy, but its not brain surgery. Theres so much that goes into it. If you follow me on here, your going to read all about the quarry, sales, the shows, family, what it does to us individually, and a tiny bit about us as a couple trying to make it in the fossil business. 
I've never blogged before, I'm crossing my fingers that I'm good enough. Hell, I hope that we're interesting enough to follow. 

Enough for now. There's so much to reflect on but for now I'll have to leave it here. 

http://myworld.ebay.com/baenidae
www.ancientlake.etsy.com
www.ancientlakefossils.com

No comments:

Post a Comment